Study In Germany
Study In Germany
Bachelor of engineering (B.Engg)
This includes Electrical Engineering, Innovative Engineering, Civil Engineering, Precision Engineering, and Materials Engineering.
Bachelor in Science( BSc)
- Spanning from Marketing, Business and Management Studies, Digital Business and data science, Auditing and Consulting, Applied Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Textile and clothing management to other sciences.
Bachelor in Arts(BA)
- It covers subjects like International Business, Tourism, Photography, International Hotel Management, Economics, and Business Administration.
Apart from many Bachelor’s degrees, German universities and colleges also offer Master’s studies or Post graduation.
Listed below are the courses offered,
Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
- Subjects like Aeronautics Management, Electrical Engineering and Embedded Systems, Design and Development of Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Electrical Technologies, and Civil Engineering.
Master of Science (MSc)
- It spans from Finance, Data Analytics and Data Design, Supply chain management and Engineering, Photonics, International Marketing to Data Engineering.
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Choices offered are from Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, and Human Management.
- Study Master’s in Germany for free as there are multiple MBA options available as a 1-year to 2- year program.
Study in Germany for international students
Germany has always been a popular educational destination for thousands of students across the world, making it rich in diverse cultural and numerous native and international practices. Not to forget that Germany offers free education ( higher education) to all the students, national or international.
About 300 public universities offer multiple courses in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree which are far away from any kind of tuition payment and saves you from extra money on classes, rather the payment made is for different things covering the administration and semester costs of the students. Germany saves its undergraduates from tuition fees but for students especially studying at Baden-Württemberg who are Non-EU( students who have not resided as a national of a member state of the European Union and have applied for the study of certain programs of their choice) students have to pay an amount of 1,500€ per semester.
Also to mention that Germany is open for students who wish to pursue courses, programs, or degrees in bachelors and masters in many private colleges and universities.